Monday, November 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!!

Time for a new post! Wouldn't you agree?!!

This past weekend was marked by yet another year of my life passing away! I had decided years ago that 35 was going to be the perfect year - I have since decided that all the years are the perfect year! Each year is special and holds dear memories for different reasons. I am really enjoying being me! I love my husband, my awesome kids, my extended family, my friends both far and near AND I am absolutely loving my new VACUUM cleaner (thanks mom and dad for getting me an ORECK!!!!!- all in all I am really loving life. My mother and father in law bought SB and I tickets to see Phantom of the Opera this week. I have never ever seen this before in any form and am very excited to get to do something so different.

We celebrated the passing of the year with a trip to the zoo and a ride on the zoo train. It was a gorgeous day and felt great to be outside hanging out with those I love. While at the zoo, I took this picture and I think it is one of my all time favorites - Mugs, A says you should paint this one! Notice B's pants are his baseball pants and in his hip pocket is his camera! He is really getting tall!

8 comments:

LaughterThoughts said...

how fun! we do miss not having a zoo nearby... we've talked about taking a mini-vacation and going to portland and going to the zoo and stuff. we've been talking for a year and a half... we'll see!!

the phantom of the opera is so good! n and i went to see it there when i was pregnant with m. i'm going to check out the most recent video one at the library. i've heard that one is really good. i've just discovered-- or more like, finally started taking advantage of-- the great movie section at the library and have been figuring out what i want to check out for us... save us the cost of renting... it seems so expensive.

Megan said...

Happy, happy birthday! I loved all the pictures you posted. I can't believe B is so tall!!!

yo_mama said...

Yeah, "B" is pretty tall. What is he, like 6'2"?

Happy "B"-day. ha ha...I kill myself.

Edie Guess said...

OK - settle down YO! SB says you must have way too much time on your hands!

Kelly said...

hb pinkster! it looks like it was a great one. wish i could've been there to give you a fanta!

yo_mama said...

I'm not too busy for my main job. Remember I told you my main job is to annoy people with comments on their blogs.

Tell SB his hair is too short. He needs to bring back the Cobain look.

Anonymous said...

Yay! You're back!
Happy Happy Birthday! You look so pretty, and your kids are gorgeous, too. I'm so glad you are loving life.
I've seen POTO three times; it's awesome. Do you know who is playing the Phantom?

Love, Denise

Edie Guess said...

Denise - I do not know who it is but will let you know after i see it! I am very excited! Thanks for your sweetness!

SITEMETER