Thursday, December 07, 2006

SURPRISE!!!!

I am here and alive! I think this might be the longest blog lag in the history of my blog! Well here I am and here is a recap on my last month.

  • Trip to Pheonix and Phantom of the Opera was awesome! We totally surprised the kids and they didn't figure out we were on our way to Pheonix until after we were already out of town! They thought we were just going the wrong way to school! Once we were there, SB surprised A with Dallas Cowboys vs Arizona Cardinal tickets that we got from Treasure's Father-in-law. Dallas won, by the way!
  • I am officially all healed and feeling GREAT!!!
  • I am working with my friend doing ad work for her new business, Across The Street (scrapbooking manufacturing business)! Marchelle and her partner, Sandi, really are geniuses with really great ideas. I completed my first ad for a real life magazine just this week. It is fun being creative and BOY, do I have alot to learn.
  • We are getting ready for C's birthday and for Jesus' birthday! It is hard to believe that another year has come and is almost gone! It just doesn't seem possible.
That is just a small recap and I am sorry that I haven't been so diligent and I fear that I have lost some readers and have fallen into that category of long forgotten boring blogs like this one here Bergan Brand! If you happen to click on this one - you will notice the last entry is JUNE 17!!!! I never want that kind of fate for my dear beloved blog! I will try to make a better effort at keeping my blog ALIVE!!!

5 comments:

Kelly said...

well, it's about time!

Anonymous said...

Yay! Welcome back! I hadn't given up on you quite yet.

yo_mama said...

That's cool that you can work for your friend across the street...much shorter commute time.

LaughterThoughts said...

i saw the lazy scrapper advertised in a advertisement circular from a local craft store here.:)

Edie Guess said...

that is cool! I haven't seen it around here, YET!

SITEMETER