Thursday, January 18, 2007

Dreamin


It is only January and I am dreaming on WARM Sunny weather! I am sorry that my bloggin has come down to complaining about the weather - BUT in all fairness the desert is NOT supposed to be this cold EVER! I was watching the news last night and they are forecasting more snow for tonight through Saturday and they say this is a BIG one! yeah - well they are just trying to cover their rears because last time they said we were just going to get a quick inch and 18 inches later we were covered!

Here is my picture for the day - I did not take this - just found it will DREAMING! Speaking of pictures, I found this challenge called A Photo A Day where you take a picture a day and there is theme to follow and paste it to your blog - I have set up a new blog with my photo a day pictures. If you are interested click here!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

thanks for finally blogging, even though you're a day later than what you told me! i think i'll start that picture a day thing, too!

Kelly said...

oh, and by the way, i think it's so ironic, that y'all kept making fun of grant and i for moving to ohio because of all the terrible winters that we would have. well, it looks like el nino is on my side, and y'all got the terrible winter....ha!!!

LaughterThoughts said...

i followed suit... :)

SITEMETER