Saturday, July 14, 2007

The City Different

I love SKYPE! I love living in the technical era of today! Last night I got on my computer one last time to check some email and my girlfriend, Smile, from California with some other very fun friends who are on a scrapbooking weekend in Big Bear, called my computer via SKYPE. We both have webcams and so it was like I was there with them. I love this technology age where we can keep in touch with each other in so many more personal ways - than just letter writing. By the way - those girls were having way too much fun!!!

Today, we are off to Santa Fe to show Jenny the sights of "the city different"! I was looking on the Santa Fe website and saw this was their slogan. So, this just goes to show that we are in for a real adventure! We are planning on walking around the square and sampling some fine dining (suggested by the lovely Mr and Mrs J) at Del Charro. I will post our atual adventure in "The City Different" soon!

No comments:

SITEMETER