Thursday, July 05, 2007

SURPRISE!!!!

So, I just figured that I would surprise the probably only reader I have managed to sustain on my blog and post a new posting after almost 2 and a half months!!!!

We have been having such a nice and relaxing Summer. We have been waiting and waiting for Laughter Thoughts and her family to come for a visit - We keep thinking that she might bring her sweet little Mowgli with her and of course all of her sweet little monkeys! We had to endure a 4th of July without them this year! We managed to have a good time though. We went to the Wrestling Mat's house and had a nice cookout and it rained! We haven't seen rain in ages (almost as long as you have seen a new post here!) Then we loaded up and saw fireworks. The wind calmed long enough for a great show, although I don't really think that the kids even noticed the fireworks! They were way tooooo busy launching their glow sticks into the dark.

We have been hanging out every Tuesday at the multi-generational center. They have a really fun sprinkler park and we just found out how fun it is to play follow the leader there! (I stole my pic from Blue Bicycle who also played follow the leader with us and she was wearing a skirt! You ROCK BB!)

6 comments:

Katie L said...

Well, since you posted it's only fair that I comment. We look forward to going to the spray park again with you after our trip!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for a new post!!!

Mrs. Overbeek said...

Hey girl, you know you have a loyal friend and true...I'll always check to see what you have to say! Miss you guys!

Jill said...

So glad to see you back, Pinky! Follow the leader was way too fun to pass up! I was still wet all through lunch with Mrs. J, but it was totally worth it.

LaughterThoughts said...

oh.my.goodness. i.am.speechless.
i checked here, totally not expecting to see anything new, and much to my surprise, i did not see the picture of pinky and C in arizona.:)

we missed you on the 4th, too! the kids were not nearly as happy celebrating without cousins. but we put our chairs in the front lawn and watched the neighbor's fireworks and ate popcicles. of course, the monkeys were super crabby the next morning (and we had swimming) because fireworks don't start until after 10pm since it's not dark until then!

still hoping for a trip but don't know when. :'(

Kelly said...

i have to admit...i had stopped checking your blog as regularly as everyone else's. when grant told me you posted, i didn't believe him. i'm glad to see you posted, though!

SITEMETER