Monday, February 25, 2008

WOW!! What a crazy week. My mom came and we reorganized and tossed out and redid our home! WE were MANIACS. Thanks to Jill, Chad, Marchelle, Kim, MOM and the kiddos. We ended with a garage sale which had GREAT potential but alas - was not meant to be. We woke up early and eager to sell, sell, sell... and were met with SNOW. We went ahead and had it but will have to have another one. Not many people showed up. So, when it warms up I will try again. I do love what we did in the house. Fresh beginnings are GREAT.

I am sitting right now in Mr. Stewart's 2nd grade class. Hanging out with B - this is his first day back to school since he broke his leg. He is doing great.

Thanks for all your prayers for us - DON'T STOP.... Stacy's funeral service was of course packed. She and her family are dearly loved by so many. Tom was amazing and stood up in front of everyone for almost 15 minutes talking about their life together. I was amazed that he could do that. His girls were so beautiful and had such sweet smiles. Please keep praying for them.

3 comments:

MARCHELLE www.CandyWrap.Jamberry.com said...

Go Booo!!!! You rock! You CAN do it! So proud of you going to school.

I was wondering when the services would be. Were they yesterday? Seems so fast! Did your kids go too? We at BofH are all praying for Tom and the kids and contine to pray. If there is anything that we can do, please let us know.
I also keep Jodi (Stacy's sister) in my prayers too...how is she?

Anonymous said...

I am praying here, E.

Send your Mom this way...my house could use reorganizing! :)

Love, Denise

Megan said...

I'm so glad B was able to go to school. What a champ! I'm hoping he's doing well on his crutches.

Yay for organizing your house! Isn't that just an amazing feeling! I'm so glad you were blessed by it.

SITEMETER