Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter

We spent the day with Brent's family. We went to church with them and saw some old friends that we haven't seen in a while - it was good to see you all. It was also nice to be in the fellowship of believers on this wonderful resurrection day. Then we headed back over to Brent's parents house where we enjoyed a scrumptious steak dinner in honor of my sweet Beloved. Of course, after the dishes were picked up we hid and hunted eggs. It was a beautiful day - the weather was PERFECT! The sun felt AWESOME - in fact we actually got a little hot sitting in the sun. We topped it off with some yummy chocolate pie!!! Then I brought the cousins home with me for a cousin sleepover. We got to pull out B's new trundle bed and put it to good use.

I pray that your day was sweet, relaxing and SCRUMPTIOUS!!

2 comments:

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Glad to hear you had such a great day! We were thinking of you!
The FiveA Gang

Anonymous said...

I enjoy periodically reading your blog and other present/former ABQ folks. Know that we think of you and the kids often. I hate that we have never been able to touch base by phone. I am so encouraged by your honesty, your strength as you deal with your loss. Say hello to the kiddos for us. We will be joining the ranks in late August.

Louis
louismartin1977@hotmail.com

SITEMETER