Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Shout Out


YAY for FRIENDS! A big FAT shout out to all my friends - I know without a doubt that I take advatage of each of you. You guys have helped me through these last few months in such a HUMONGOUS way. You have swept my floors, made us dinners and DESSERTS (yummy!!), cleaned our potties, cheered at soccer games, sent so many letters of encouragement, prayed for us, laughed with us, cried with us, brought us prizes, and many other things - to numerous to name. But it makes me want to jump right in to a "Friends are Friends Forever" chorus. Mrs. J where are you when I need you?

I love each and every one of you - and there are alot of yous. I appreciate all that you have done for my precious dear little family. I know that I haven't been great at sending thank yous BUT I do appreciate all the things you do both big and small.

Also, a whopping big shout out to my special family - all sides of my family. You are each so dear to me and I know that this circumstance has brought us all so close - funny how things like this can do that.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Miss you so much and think of you and the entire family EVERY day. So sorry I have not kept up via the phone but please know that "Bill" and I are thinking, praying, and caring about you daily. You are such an inspiration to me and I hope one day to have an ounce of your strength. Love you lots ~ "Jane Ann"

Edie Guess said...

SERIOUSLY - is that really you Jane Ann? I miss you!

MamaJuneBugJones said...

You're too cute! We Love you!

Patrick and Jasmine said...

Mamajunebugjones took the words right out of my mouth! :) You are too cute and you are precious to us all! We love you as well and think of you daily! I even thought about you in Hobby Lobby today!

LaughterThoughts said...

I've been wondering where my thank you note was... ;-)

SITEMETER