Monday, June 30, 2008

6 weeks!

Can you believe it has already been 6 weeks since my dad got his wonderful news that his cancer was ... well not growing and not cancer?! Remember how the drs told him to come back in 6 weeks because they were so flabbergasted and not sure what to make of this man who came in needing a bone marrow transplant and within 2 weeks of testing had made a remarkable turnaround! Well, today is the day that he goes in a finds out the results of the test he had done last Wednesday. Obviously, we are praying for complete restoration - maybe you could too?! I am so thankful for the network of prayer warriors God has graced me with. Prayer DOES make a difference. He is with the dr right now as I am typing this - I will update when I hear something!

(updated . . . )

****GOOD NEWS ****
I heard from my dad tonight and he said that the cancerish thing is still shrinking and that they want to see him back in Houston in 4 MONTHS! Thank you, God for your sweet mercy to my dad!

7 comments:

MamaJuneBugJones said...

We will be praying and thinking of him....We hope for GREAT news!

MARCHELLE www.CandyWrap.Jamberry.com said...

Praise God from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him all creatures here below;
Praise Him all ye heavently hosts;
Praise Father, Son and Holy Ghost!

Anonymous said...

Yes, thank God!!!

Love, Denise

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Wonderful news!

Patrick and Jasmine said...

That is truly amazing! So thankful to our God for His Merciful ways. We will keep praying for health and thanking God for His wonders in this.
Jasmine

LivPurpleNow! said...

I'm praising God for the answer we all wanted to hear! I'm so incredibly happy for you and everyone who knows your sweet Daddy!!! Please give him a big hug from us asap!

And a shout to you-know-who on this day for you-know-what!!!!!!!!!!!!! : D

LaughterThoughts said...

:):):):):):):):):):)

SITEMETER