Thursday, July 24, 2008

TEXAS!


Here we are in Texas! We just got here yesterday - we have big plans of hanging out with cousins, sailing with cousins, swimming with cousins, movie watching with cousins, playing tennis and volleyball with cousins, and more hanging out with cousins! This is our last fling before school starts. We get back the Friday before school starts - I will try to post during our trip -BUT I have made those promises before and they turned out to be empty promises. Who knows! I just might surprise you!
(please NOTE my HEALTHY dad!)
Also - check out what my friend, Denise, commented on the last post! It must've been something she read somewhere - CAUTION, it might - just might - move you to tears!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you had decided to go to Texas. I feel so out of the loop. Maybe you should get a blog to keep us up to date. Oh, wait a minute, you do have a blog. Hahaha. Great picture. I hope you all have a wonderful time. Sounds like you are going to be very busy.

Anonymous said...

Just real quick since I'm leaving for the movies, but I'm glad the post blessed you. It was written by my friend, Ann, and she is in the habit of writing things that bless. Here is a link to her blog:
http://aholyexperience.com/

Love, Denise

Kelly said...

glad you made it safely! sorry i missed your call yesterday. call me again when you get the chance!

LivPurpleNow! said...

PLEASE give you HEALTHY dad a bit ol' hug for me!

SITEMETER