Thursday, September 25, 2008

I thought it might be about time (if anyone is still reading my blog!) to let you know how I am doing in the midst of this month that I thought might take my breath away! Anyone interested?

God has been absolutely AMAZING? Are you surprised? I am seeing a pattern here! I wish I had a nickel for everytime I have said "God has been absolutely AMAZING!" during this last year! He continues to be gracious to me. I was so totally dreading this last month and would you believe that is has been a beautiful month?! I was just thinking about how FAITHFUL God is - I can tell you, I am so not faithful to Him. BUT He continues to be to me! I am NOT dreading October 7th at all! I am actually looking forward to it! I am not sure I can explain it - except to say GOD IS AMAZING! (although, don't stop praying - your prayers are lifting me up - keep 'em coming!)

11 comments:

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Love you!

Megan said...

I'm so glad to hear this month is going so much better than you thought it would. Praise the Lord for his unfailing goodness!

Anonymous said...

I have been checking your blog to see how you were doing, so glad you posted! Happy to be serving the same faithful God you serve!! May He get all the glory as Oct 7th approaches.

Patrick and Jasmine said...

This is amazing news! I'm so thankful for God's continual Mercy to you! I will stop dreading Oct. 7th for you, and I will start looking forward to it with you. ~and I'll continue to pray sweet friend! ~Jaz

Kiana Johnson said...

I can't imagine what it must be like to be in the presence of Jesus! I wonder if you could turn October 7th into a Welcome Home day for Brent. I know, I don't get it.
Nonetheless, I love you all!

Kiana Johnson said...

. . . for some reason, K's blog address came up, but this is from LivPurple. She says she loves you guys too!

LivPurpleNow! said...

Sorry to hog up your space - I'm back.

Anonymous said...

Our family prays for you and the kids every night! We check the blog every few days to see what's new. Abigail & I almost stopped by yesterday but didn't think we should drop in "unannounced".

LaughterThoughts said...

love you guys

Summer said...

Edie, thanks for sharing here--we always want to hear how it's going even though we don't always know how to ask. I am so thankful for you and your three.

MARCHELLE www.CandyWrap.Jamberry.com said...

I miss you!

SITEMETER