Sunday, July 23, 2006

Chicago

Tonight is our last night in Chicago - CHA is over and Across the Street ROCKED!! Everyone loved them! YAYAYAYAYAY!!
We drove into town tonight with some new friends Sophia and Autumn. We had so much fun with these two new friends - laughed and laughed and then laughed some more. We walked the Miracle Mile and I reminisced about a day 13 years ago when I shopped in Niketown and bought my sweet boyfriend (SixBit) a really cool Niketown hat. I was so stinkin excited to have such a cool present to bring back to him and then I ended up leaving it on the stinkin airplane and he never ever even saw it!

Anyway, as we walked around we saw this! Really, there is no words to describe it so . . . I am just going to let the pictures speak for themselves! ENJOY

So, this guy actually got all the way inside this box and completely shut the lid - but this little girl went up to put money in his bucket and she was in the way - so I couldn't get a picture with the lid completely closed - big stinkin bummer!!

5 comments:

LaughterThoughts said...

picture #1 is the most impressive, i think! it doesn't even seem possible to be that flexible. ...guess he probably doesn't do that on a full stomach...

Edie Guess said...

crazy,huh!!!

Anonymous said...

I just love his smug look. It says to me, "Yes, I just curled up in a small box and got paid for it."

LaughterThoughts said...

alright pinks... we're ready for polka dot updates! why are we still looking at the pretzel man?!:-)

Edie Guess said...

soon!!

SITEMETER