Monday, September 11, 2006

Tag, I'm it


I have been tagged (maybe a week ago!) by Laughter Thoughts - so here, finally is my three themed Meme

Three things I am doing right now: blogging, watching tv and trying to stay awake

Three nicknames: Pinky, Ediebug, and Pinkydots

Three people that make me laugh: Sixbit, Bergan Herd and Sillybug

Three things on my floor: A's shoes (well actually she put them away earlier - but they are almost undoubtly always under the kitchen table), kitty food (Jumps is a very messy eater), and the phone base - it always seems to fall on the floor and noone knows how to pick it up - not even me!

Three things I can do: make people smile, make an awesome bed, sleep all day

Three things that I love: Sixbit, all the kids, and daisies.

I guess the name of the game is "tag you're it" - SO tag Kandid Kiwi, More Water and Brandi!

4 comments:

LaughterThoughts said...

:)

how are you feeling these days? you've been in my thoughts a lot! i will NOT forget you on monday. when my mom said the 18th, i kept thinking there was something familiar about that day. and then i realized- n's birthday! when is your mom coming?

Edie Guess said...

How funny to forget Ns bday! ya know the first time I ever did the calendars, I put down Bs bday for the 29th instead of the 27th. I still hear about that one!

Mom is coming on Sunday. I am feeling a little better - just READY!

Anonymous said...

Pinky, You look beautiful! As do your children. I assume that's your bday cake. Happy (late) bday! You could easily pass for 25. That cake looks so yummy...I'm craving chocolate now.

Denise

Edie Guess said...

Denise - you are wayyyyyy to sweet! That was last year's pictures. My bday is in November so the next year is coming up quickly!

SITEMETER