Friday, August 24, 2007

Maui on my Mind

Everywhere I turn Maui is calling to me! I can't quite seem to get her off my mind! I am trying - but that vacation was one of the most relaxing and fun vacations EVER! I am seeing palm trees and tropical pictures all over the place - HELP! Maybe it has something to do with my messy house. Flylady seems to have gone on vacation also, only she hasn't come back yet. HELP!! It is the weekend and we have been back officially one week now. This will be my last post on her (well, until my next last post! hee hee). We picked up our pictures today and just sighed. Here are some pictures from the shark dive!

This is us with Betty, the spotted eagle ray - we hand fed her clams!

More to come ...but my battery is dying and it is late. look for more tomorrow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW--that is so cool! I'm glad you had such a great trip, Pinky.

Love, Denise

LaughterThoughts said...

how cool!

betty seems nice!:)

SITEMETER