Tuesday, November 27, 2007

THANKS and Daisies


Thanksgiving turned out to be GREAT fun - thanks to all who came (Missing Mississippi, Blue Bicycle, More Water, Bergan Herd and The Sailers). We ate, fired up SPARKLERS and watched Survivor! We truly had a houseFULL and for that I was extremely THANKFUL.

I had someone comment on my new profile picture - my very good friend, Missing Mississippi, brought GERBER daisies over while her, Blue Bike and Mrs. J cleaned my house before Thanksgiving - THANK YOU FOR THAT YOU GALS! Those are my favorites and so I took pictures of these flowers while they sat on my table and voila - new avatar! It is cheery - don't you think?

6 comments:

Kelly said...

very cheery - i love the colors!

LaughterThoughts said...

I hadn't been over here yet, but I saw the new picture on the comments from my page, and I LOVE them. So pretty and bright and cheery. :)

Gerber daisies are Lu's favorite, too, you know? ha, ha. Have you seen Chuck on t.v.? I'm getting a kick out of that show. It's totally like Alias meets the Office.

I have great plans to post today since I've been excused from further service as a juror at this time. A bummer and a blessing.

Megan said...

I noticed the picture of the daisies and i loved it. I can't believe you took it yourself!
Sparklers and Survivor? Sounds like a good Thanksgiving to me! :-)

Jan said...

Wow! The photo is lovely. You're pretty handy with the ol' camera, my dear!

Haley said...

Ooh, the picture turned out great! I forgot to ask how the photos from sparklers looked ... I can never take good fireworks pictures without taking a zillion bad ones. We had a great time at Thanksgiving, thanks for having us. I even enjoyed the Survivor recap episode. :)

Anonymous said...

this is your bff samantha and so excited about x-mas it is
10:15 so... thats pm not am so... if you get this e-mail me at CORRINBERGAN@YAHOO.COM and remember i always love you


love, samantha
:)

SITEMETER