Sunday, December 09, 2007


I loved those pictures of SB and the kids so much that I just couldn't bring myself to post - thus the long delay between postings.

We put up our Christmas tree this weekend and the kids are starting to get excited about Christmas. I am so thankful for little mercies like that - and for the kids. Not sure that without them getting excited could I be excited. I know this will not be the holiday season that I had planned BUT it is the one God had planned for our family. I will set my focus this season on my SAVIOR and beginning of His life in the form of man - knowing that withOUT Him and His SACRIFICE for me on the cross I would NOT get to spend eternity with GOD, Christ and my man.

I pray while the hustle and bustle of the season is upon you and me - that we would not lose the reason we celebrate this time of year.

1 comment:

MamaJuneBugJones said...

I love the tree! You did a great job! I understand you perfectly. Matt and I have been so determined to make this season be focused on Christ and make sure our children really get everything. And you know the neat thing is, they do get it. I think the mind of a child can grasp things more than we can. As Jesus said in 3 Nephi 9:22 "..cometh unto me as a little child, him will I receive, for of such is the kingdom of God..."You are doing such a good job with your sweet children.
We love you!
Erin

SITEMETER