Monday, January 14, 2008

Call for PRAYER

I have a dear friend who was just diagnosed with pancreatic cancer. She is my age and has 3 sweet daughters. Please, petition the Lord on her behalf. She is a very godly woman and knows this is God's will for her life BUT this is so hard! I can't even begin to imagine what she is going through. She needs us all to pray for her. Our God is so much bigger than any of us can ever fathom and can heal her if He pleases. It is very obvious this is for Kingdom GLORY! Her husband shared that a boy came to saving faith in God because of this family. Pray for her healing, faith, courage, her family and for comfort and peace.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is really sad. I am praying.
-J1

LaughterThoughts said...

I can't even begin to comprehend what it would be like to get a diagnosis like that... even with the hope we have in Christ (much less without it!). At the same time, though, I think it is so encouraging to see how God is using you in your tragedy to minister to someone else facing the unimaginable! Praying for her family and yours--

Anonymous said...

I can't even imagine...I will pray for her. I'm glad she has you. Love, Denise

Jan said...

Father-bless this precious family. You have called them to this work, so we know you will equip them. We pray for healing for this dear wife and mother! You are Jehovah Rapha-the God who heals. We come before your throne as your children and ask for a miracle. Please Lord put a hedge of protection around this dear family. Give them an extra dose of faith and courage. Comfort their hearts and their minds. Give them special, sweet reminders of your love and and constant care. Wipe away each and every tear. Let your presence be evident every step along this journey.

We love you Lord. Amen.

The Bronson Boy's said...

I will be praying for her daily.
By his strips we are healed. He said that if one or more of his people pray in his name he will heal them.

SITEMETER