Friday, March 07, 2008

Today's Verse

I was thinking about trying to post a verse a day - well, it might turn into a verse every few days. I was listening to klove yesterday and the djs were talking about how they post a verse a day on their facebook sights to be an encouragement to others. AND I feel like that is one of my purposes right now in life. AND I also know there are quite a few people out there from all over the world reading my blog on a daily (if I posted daily) basis. The following verses is one that the kids and I are currently committing to memory. This one is a fighter verse. One to help remind us how to live and how to know God's will for our lives. So, without further adiou:

Therefore, I urge you brothers, in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God - this is your spiritual gift of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of yor mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is -- his good, pleasing and perfect will.
Romans 12:1-2 (NIV)

1 comment:

Jan said...

LOVE IT! K-Love's verse of the day got me through Chuck's hospital days...and it is erie how the last week of his life, each verse was PERFECTION for what I needed for the day.

You are a blessing to so many. Your witness is precious and powerful. Thank you for offering your life as a living sacrifice.

I love you!

SITEMETER