Thursday, May 15, 2008

Broken In

Well - today was a big day in the life of my new car. It got a chance to get on the highway and RUN in the RAIN! It performed fabulously and I loved it! Then when we got to Santa Fe to the El Rancho de las Golondrinas it WAS MUDDY muddy muDDy! I couldn't even get out of the car it was so muddy. So, when trying to leave my BRAND spanking NEW car got stuck in the mud (oh wait - did I tell you it was MUDDY!) So, some nice parking attendant fellow got the tractor and hooked my nice NEW car up to the tractor and pulled her out! She is officially broken in. She got messy and had a tow and now she has 300 miles. Maybe I will just trade her in! (hee hee not really!) Here is a picture of the mud - it is from my phone so it won't do it justice BUT it was realllllly SOGGY muddy. I ended up taking C and we went to the outlet mall and lunch instead.

3 comments:

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Great Story! It is definitely broken in now!

LivPurpleNow! said...

. . . kinda like someone stepping on your brand new shoes . . . bummer

Kelly said...

oh, i miss santa fe!! btw, sweet car. :)

SITEMETER