Sunday, May 25, 2008

Jeff Probst

"Dude! It's Jeff! Jeff Probst!! Right there - right in front of you!!!" said jumping up and down!

I absolutely heart God's sense of humor and his freshness! I stole this pic from Kandid Kiwi's blog - in order to get the wholeness of this you MUST go over there and READ her blog.

Of all celebreties for this particular group to see - this is the perfect one! Who would have ever thought. For those of you that simply don't get it - we have hosted Survivor parties for the last 8 years every Thursday night! Brent sent in 2 audition videos - we have decided that the reason he never got called in was because his job title was just too boring! AND these are some of the Survivor Gang! The ones that weren't there are quite JEALOUS!!!

They told Jeff all about Brent and he seemed genuinely saddened. They chatted Jeff up for quite a while AND then managed to get the group celebrity shot!

3 comments:

LivPurpleNow! said...

NO STINKIN' WAY!!! When I saw Jeff, I totally thought of Brent. Now, I must check out Kandid Kiwi. : )

MARCHELLE www.CandyWrap.Jamberry.com said...

wow...spooky! I wonder if the first words Brent heard (after, well done my good and faithful servant) were "Bring me your torch. The tribe has spoken."

LaughterThoughts said...

And at Baja Fresh, on top of that! Brent would LOVE that Jeff loved BF too!!

SITEMETER