Tuesday, December 02, 2008

In defense of myself - I took a picture of my shopping outing to ABQ Uptown and I came home fully anticipating on uploading it - BUT can you believe - I can't find the cord that plugs my card reader into my computer to upload the STUPID picture! And since I was so defeated by this turn of events - I boycotted the whole picture taking process TODAY!

My daddy is back in Houston on his 2nd round of "24/hours a day for 5 days chemo drip". Pray for his strength and that God would have mercy on him and keep the side effects minimal. WHOAAAA - what am I saying? Pray that God is so gracious that He keeps the side effects completely AWAY! Thanks

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will pray for your Dad, Edie. I'm glad you're back to blogging.
Love, Denise

Tim said...

We're praying!
The Baileys

LaughterThoughts said...

so, are you boycotting picture-taking for a day or for the whole project?:)

you know, i got on just to see "december through pinky's eyes" and here it is, december 3, and not one picture up!:):):)

been thinking about your dad a lot. please keep us updated.

LivPurpleNow! said...

We're praying for your daddy every day.
Hugs

Haley said...

Wait, you went to Uptown and didn't tell me? I LOVE Uptown. Call me next time. Seriously. We'll shop.

And we are praying for you dad and mom. Love you.

SITEMETER