Thursday, May 29, 2008

New Coyote Blue

Post from C girl!
Well as some of you know I was going to try out for Rio a club soccer team. Tryouts were yesterday and I was very nervous. I hadn't slept well for the past couple of nights,so it was kinda hard. When we got there it was very windy. It was the very first time I had gone to tryouts. It was also kinda crowded. There were 3 coaches to get on a team. 18 girls were at the tryouts for my age group. Only 11 would make it on the 3 teams. So I guess you want to know all I did at the tryouts right? Well the 3 coaches warmed you up then they put you on 4 teams to play a little game of soccer. They had to see who works well with each other. Well after tryouts one coach talked to the parents and said thank you for coming out. After that I was a little disappointed because they didn't tell us who made the team. We might had been at home not more than 10-15 minutes that the coach called us and said that I made it - now I was very excited to know that I made it.I am on the Coyote Blue team.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

G and I are very, very proud of you, newest Coyote Blue girl. What a treat it will be to watch you play on your new team!
Everytime I see the coyotes at the golf course, I will pray for you, and every other time I think of you also!
Go team!

M

Megan said...

Woo Hoo!!! Yay for C!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, C!!! That's great. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures with your new team.
Love, Mrs. Koehler

MamaJuneBugJones said...

Wow! Great Job C! We are so proud of you! Can't wait to come and watch you play....
The napier gang

LaughterThoughts said...

Way to go, Coyote C! You are a soccer all star!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations C! I am so happy for you! You will have to let me know when your games are so I can come watch you. How is your summer going?

Ms. Martinelli I guess since we are out of school now you can call me Brandee like the rest of your class did. haha!

kbg said...

the true blue coyote!!
kbg

Kelly said...

yay!! i hope she did a finger-dance out of pure happiness. :)

Anonymous said...

I will tell you guys when i play. Can't wait to see you kelly.


c

Summer said...

Way to go!!! I knew you would make it!!

Patrick and Jasmine said...

Way to go C! We're very excited for you!

yo_mama said...

Congrats! And a very well-written post. yo_mama is proud of your blogging skilz!

Anonymous said...

THank you yo_mama


c

LivPurpleNow! said...

You go C-Girl!!! I can't wait to see you when you get to CA. It's been waaay too long. K wants me to tell you we still have our kitty that she named after you.
: )

Chad said...

Great job, C!

But more importantly, welcome to the blog posting world. Keep it up!

Erika said...

Way to go C! Good job. Can we come see a game?

Unknown said...

Hey C!
First of all let me say what great writing skills you have! Must have something to do with your fourth grade teacher - right? Haha!
I am so proud of you for making the team - way to go! I'd love to watch you, so let me know when your games are!
Go Coyotes!
Mrs. C

SITEMETER